Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End of 2013...

We've come to the end of the year, and I'm thankful that I actually have Wednesday off from work. That time will be spent...writing.

So many wonderful things have happened for so many of my blogger/writer friends this year. I've seen many successful publishing announcements, book publishing, new family members joining the world, and the list can go on and on.

The negative postings occur, too. Someone dear has passed, or that specific friend still pursues the query trenches, not having yet caught that perfect agent or publisher.

Whether it's been a good year or rough year for you, I wish you all the best in 2014.

Happy New Year!


11 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Happy New Year, hopefully 2014 continues to be better, at least for us lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you have tomorrow off!
Happy New Year, Miranda.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm looking forward to see what 2014 brings for all of us!!!!

Slamdunk said...

Enjoy your Wednesday Miranda, and Happy New Year!

Medeia Sharif said...

I'll probably also be writing.

Happy New Year.

mooderino said...

And a happy new year to you too!

mood
Moody Writing

JJ said...

Happy New Year, and continued success!

Nicole said...

Wishing you the best too, Miranda. Happy writing!

SA Larsenッ said...

I wish you all the best, too! Glad you're getting some writing in. Happy New Year!

Candilynn Fite said...

And the best to you as well, Miranda. Happy New Year. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Here's hoping 2014 is a great year.