Saturday, August 23, 2014

Black Eyed Kids Everywhere - Creepy Story #4 "The Artifice" - A Short Film

In light of Death Knocks coming out September 26th, I'm highlighting the stories we found about the Black-Eyed kids when researching for our book, but this week I wanted to feature something fun I was very lucky to find - a short film called "The Artifice" by Matthew Holmes with Two Tone Pictures. Starring Joshua Jaeger and Bailey Barbour. Cinematography by Peter Szilveszter. Music by Jamie Murgatroyd. Sound Design by Dream Vault Studios.

Hope you enjoy this! Note: I'd suggest not watching this alone at night.



Thank you Matthew Holmes for making this fantastic short film, and allowing me to feature it here.

Until next week, enjoy your nights, and remember "Don't let them in..."

Death Knocks is available for pre-order through Amazon for $2.99! If you pre-order, please send me a copy of your receipt and enter the contest below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


 

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That was creepy. When they start pounding on your door like that, after calling the cops, you leave.

Pat Hatt said...

Time to go find a big gun when that shows up on your doorstep lol

Mark Noce said...

Dang, I totally gotta check out your book now:) It looks so intriguing:) Also, nice short film piece:)

Southpaw HR Sinclair said...

This is gonna be a great Halloween read!

The line "In light of Death Knocks" made me giggle.

JJ said...

I love that scary stuff. When I was around 10, my friends and I formed a mystery club. We would exchange scary books and read them by flashlight, alone, in the dark every night, and report back at our clubhouse in the sewer pipe down by the river each morning about how frightened we got. Those were great summers!

Empty Nest Insider said...

I'm glad I took your advice, and waited until the light of day to watch this. That boy needs to see an eye doctor, and a dentist!

Julie

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm going to have to bookmark this to come back and watch. I only have 5 minutes before I have to leave. Sounds like I should watch this all at once!

Gwen Gardner said...

Sounds scary! Just pre-ordered my copy. Good luck, Miranda. Let me know if you need hosting!

Medeia Sharif said...

That's terrifying. I'm glad it's daylight and sunny right now.